Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Chatterbox in the Classroom!

 School sure was serious business back in the day.

Today we have a guest entry from Lisa Marie Carpenter, a teacher in the Susquehanna Community School District in Pennsylvania. Lisa uses the Chatterbox productions of Rikki-Tikki-Tavi and Rip Van Winkle in her classroom, and we couldn't be happier about that. Lisa:

I use Chatterbox audios in my 7th grade English classroom. I find that they help my students relate to the characters and become interested in the literature that they are adapted from. The audios are always interesting and my students enjoy listening to them and gaining the background knowledge before they read a story.

As a teacher, I have found the free educational guides very helpful in planning my lessons. In addition, I wrote to Chatterbox to ask for the script version to use with my drama unit. I was sent the script very promptly and am sure that they will only continue to benefit my students. I would recommend Chatterbox to any teacher looking to liven up a lesson and keep their students interested. Excellent work!

Are you a teacher who finds our work helpful in your classroom? If so, drop us a line and let us know! We'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment